As of May 31, 2019 Earlham College has a new wireless security certificate for ECSecure. As a result, you may encounter errors or difficulties connecting to that network on campus. Please follow the steps below to reconnect to ECSecure. If you encounter additional difficulties, please call the ITS Help Desk at extension x2000.
- Windows 7 will display the following Windows Security Alert the next time you connect to ECSecure
- For security purposes, you may want to choose Details to ensure you are connecting to connect.earlham.edu.
- Once you have verified, click Connect to proceed.
- MacOS and iOS will display the following Certificate window next time you connect to ECSecure. The message will let you know that you are authenticating to connect.earlham.edu. Click continue to complete connection.
If your Mac fails to connect -
- Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple button on the top left of your screen and clicking "System Preferences..."
- Click on "Profiles"
- Click the Profile called "ECSecure" and press the "delete" key on your keyboard
- Click "Remove" in the box that pops up
- Type your computer password in the box that pops up and click "OK"
- Click on the wifi icon on the top bar of your computer and click "ECSecure"
- Enter your Earlham username and password in the box that pos up and click "Join"
- If prompted, enter your computer password
- You should now be online